Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Francis Chan: Balance Beam

So, if you read my blog, chances are that you've probably figured out I have a man crush on Francis Chan, who is the main teacher at Cornerstone Church out in Simi Valley, California. Francis is actively involved in the Passion 268 organization, which has a mission to simply lead college students all across the world into a relationship with Jesus. He's also written awesome books like Crazy Love (a MUST READ!) and Forgotten God (definitely on my "to read" list).

Anyway, one of the themes of my life thus far over 2010 has been venturing out in faith. I saw this video of Francis teaching on Monday, and am planning on posting it to my blog tomorrow, but would love to share this with you today. I found it resonated with me and also challenged me to live in a way that truly demonstrates faith.

Enjoy!




P.S.: If you're still thinking about taking that leap of faith, there's still the opportunity! I definitely want to push you toward the decision of the next step of baptism. If you haven't taken that step before, then I would love to encourage you in that. We're doing them this Sunday! If you are at all interested, or would like more information, please get in touch with me, with Greg (greg.lee@suncrest.org), Bobby (bobby.jackson@suncrest.org), or with any of our other staff! We'd love to push you to take that next step!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to appreciate you for sharing the video with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't check out the video right at the moment, but may be later I can check this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool video, I think I can find more with your blog.
    chuck liddell

    ReplyDelete