Friday, February 12, 2010

Celebrating Baptisms!

What an amazing Sunday!

There is a part of me that wants to downplay what happened this past Sunday. Though I believe that God works each time we get together, it was amazing to see Him working in people's hearts so dramatically this week. Hopefully you've already heard stories like I have of family memebers prayed for, stroies of people returning to God, and literally miraculous changes of heart.

From my seat on Sunday, I saw people wrestle with whether or not to come forward, I saw tears as they entered the baptistery, I saw loved ones and friends celebrate the decision together...it remain in me a reason to praise God. Enjoy reliving these decisions made on Sunday!


Baptisms 2-7-10 from Suncrest on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment