Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Way cool prayer tool!

Couldn't pass up this opportunity to share this with you!
A friend of mine turned me on to echo prayer manager. It’s a neat little tool that is quick to set up and use. Essentially you put in a prayer request and it will send you an email or text message to remind you about what you want to pray on the day and time you specified. Simple, quick, and helpful. For me, this becomes a great reminder to call or shoot an email to the person I’m praying for and either check up or encourage them.
It just makes sense doesn’t it? If I want this to be in front of me on a regular basis, I need to put it in my schedule on a regular basis. I have the sense that this will be great for seeing how God responds as well. There is also place to journal for those that like doing that.
Check out another prop for this tool in Lynn’s prayer blog “The Air I Breathe” on the sidebar.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment