Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The 22 Day Challenge.

So, recently, there's been a lot of talk here on the Cultivate blog about challenges.

I mean, we just finished that 100 day e100 Challenge a few weeks ago, right? But I saw someone post about this on facebook a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but post about it on here as well in case some of you might be interested in it.

This is called the 22 Day Challenge, and it is hosted by a group called "I Am Second." I Am Second (www.iamsecond.com) is a really cool website with a bunch of videos of people talking about how living second and putting Jesus in the driver's seat of their lives has made a huge difference for them. They talk about their changed lives (something we are all about here at Suncrest!) and how following Jesus has just made life make sense. Some of the videos are from average, ordinary people like you and me, while others are from some fairly well-known figures: football players, musicians, coaches, CEO's, etc. If you ever have some free time and are looking for an inspiration, check the site out!

But on this site, they have the 22 Day Challenge, which is a really easy, yet exciting way to help challenge you in your relationship with Jesus. Each day, you'll watch an I Am Second video, and then be encouraged to share that video with one person who you think will really appreciate it or be impacted by it. You'll also receive a next step each day for yourself and be encouraged to pray for your community to experience the power of living second. I'm hoping to give this a try soon myself! If you're interested in signing up to try it, click here. It's totally free... you'll just get an e-mail each day with your instructions for the rest of the day.

It's a cool site, so I hope you check it out! DO IT! And experience the power of living second.

No comments:

Post a Comment